CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Weekend in review...

I was doing trailer checks on Underworld 3 yesterday, and I thought, "I'll just sit and watch 45 minutes of this till the next showing I have to check." Yeah, I ended up watching the whole movie and having to come back an hour later to finish the job. heh

I really enjoyed it. U1 was okay. U2 sucked. U3 is everything I wanted either of those films to be. Totally worth matinee price, even though I didn't pay it...

Also saw Taken this weekend. Who doesn't love Liam Neeson? Suckers, that's who. He KICKS ASS in that movie.
Spoilers:
There is more throat-chopping, wife-shooting, electrocuting, ass-beating goodness in this movie than you can shake an electrified baton at.

And we watched Transporter 3. Blah. I love the first one. Still. I can watch and enjoy it. The second one, not so much. We laughed ourselves to tears when he did the 360 revolution to scrape the bomb off the underside of his car. The third one is just painful.

Oh, and I saw an AWESOME trailer:

http://www.apple.com/trailers/focus_features/9/

0 comments: